Friday, March 12, 2010

New routines

First, there's keeping track of all the meds.



Then there's checking my blood sugar once every day. That has actually turned out to be pretty easy, and my results have been excellent. Plus I got to have a pretty neon purple monitor!






So right now I'm learning how to count carbs and figure out what's okay to eat.

Best thing today? I think the Synthroid is starting to work, because when I woke up this morning, I wasn't tired! I didn't feel like I needed to go back to bed and sleep a few more hours.

Tomorrow's test will be eating out for lunch. I'll be interested to see if I can eat reasonably and still get a good result on my meter. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lisa, Do get one of those medicine keepers. I fill ours up every Sunday morning for the week. Then I can also tell which things need to be refilled, and have a week to do it. Make habits.